Whether you want to search course offerings, review/print your current schedule, or review/print your unofficial transcript, Knight Life makes it all possible and easy to do.
It’s your direct, online-access to many student services at Surry Community College. As we are the Surry Knights, "Knight Life" is representative of your life while here at Surry Community College. So in addition to viewing your current schedule, you can currently view your grades, GPA, and placement test scores. You can even pay your tuition and fees with a Visa or Master Card through Knight Life!
- There’s no need to log in to search for courses! Simply click on the Current Students menu button located on the right side of the Knight Life Main Menu (home page) and then select Search for Classes.
- Schedules will be posted on or before the following dates:
- Spring Semester - October 15
- Summer Semester - December 1
- Fall Semester - March 15
- You will need to Log In to view your schedule, view your unofficial transcript, etc.
- Lots of SCC students use Knight Life, which operates on a first-come-first-served basis. If you receive a "login attempt failed" or "unavailable status" message, don’t worry; just try again a little later.
- Once logged into Knight Life, your login time is 45 minutes. Continue to use the "submit" button so the system can see your session is still active. Hitting the submit button will extend your login time so you aren’t automatically logged out at the end of 45 minutes.
- Visit SCC's Registration website for the latest registration information.
- Need help logging into Knight Life? Call the Technology Services Help Desk at (336) 386-3434.
- The following PDF contains the instructions for Web Registration.