Changing Your Email Password
To make your email account more secure, Surry recommends that you change your password to something more complicated, yet something you can still remember. Follow the steps below to change your SCC studdnt email password
- Click the student email icon at the top of the SCC homepage on the right.
- Click the Student email link.
- Enter your User ID that you obtained from Knight Life as your username and your Password (your 6-digit date of birth – mmddyy).
Important Note: You are responsible for all your accounts. For security purposes, please change your password from the default password to something unique that you can easily remember.
- To change your Password to your email, click Options next to Logout.
- The Password tab should be highlighted. Enter your old password (your 6-digit date of birth – mmddyy), enter your new password, and enter your new password again. Click Save.
NOTE: Changing your password in your email will NOT change your password in Knight Life or Moodle.
|If you have problems, contact:
|Computer Services Help Desk