ACC 150 Software
It is possible that the software for ACC 150 may not be completely compatible with Windows Vista. It should work fine on machines running Windows XP. If you are running Vista and experience any difficulties with your software including errors and/or "missing files," do one of the following:
OPTION 1 (recommended)
Download this file: IntegratedAccounting5thEdition.exe
Contact tech support for a Vista compatible download. Academic Resource Center & TechSupport (800) 423-0563
RUN THE PROGRAM COMPATIBILITY WIZARD
WARNING: Do not use the Program Compatibility Wizard on older antivirus programs, disk utilities, or other system programs because it might cause data loss or create a security risk.
- Click the Start button, then open the Control Panel (make sure that Control Panel Home is selected and NOT Classic View)
- Select Programs, then click Use an older program with this version of Windows
- Follow the instructions in the Compatibility wizard.
CHANGE THE COMPATIBILITY SETTINGS MANUALLY
*You will probably have to go into Program Files to access the actual programs and not just the shortcuts.
- Open My Computer
- Open your (C:) drive, which is probably labeled Local Disk or something similar.
- Open Program Files
- Open Southwestern
- Scroll down until you find the file iaw50
- Right click the program and select Properties.
- Select the Compatibility tab
- Check the box Run this program in compatibility mode for:
- Check other boxes below as necessary
DISCLAIMER:This is for informational purposes only and is not supported by Surry Community College.