Thank you for your interest in Surry Community College. Surry Community College is a learning-centered institution devoted to building critical thinking skills. Surry Community College is a certified drug-free workplace, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, and an ADA compliant institution. The institution grants to veterans preference in employment in accordance with the provisions of applicable North Carolina and federal laws and regulations.
SCC’s application process has now been automated so you may apply online at any time! This enables you to create one application, with the ability to update and edit the document, as needed, when applying for other jobs that become available. Below are just a few of the benefits we believe this system offers:
- View and apply for available positions online 24/7.
- Immediate confirmation of electronically submitted application.
- Improved communication regarding your application status.
- Monitor your application status for each position for which you applied.
- Update and edit your application materials anytime.
View Openings by Job Category and Apply
We appreciate your interest in Surry Community College. If you have questions about specific positions or the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-386-3600